domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2006

::: DM ::: Martyr ya colgada por YouTube

El 13 de Noviembre saldrá a la venta (como ya todos sabéis) el primer recopilatorio de grandes éxitos de Depeche Mode, THE BEST OF VOLUME 1, saldrá en formato CD y DVD. En dicho recopilatorio habrá una canción nueva, que se supone que es un desecho del disco Playing the Angel, Martyr for LoVe.


... Martyr (for Love) ...




... Letra de Martyr ...

I've been a martyr for love
And I will die in the flames
As I draw my last breath, as im close in on death
I will call out your name

I've been a martyr for love
Nailed up on the cross
While youre having your fun
As the damage is done
I'm assesing the cost

I knew what i was letting myself in for
I knew that i could never even the score

I've been a martyr for love
I need to be by your side
I have knelt at your feet
I have felt you deceet
Could have leaved me by try

I've been a martyr for love
thought you very isle
From the day i was born
I've been moved like a boy
By the greatest of powers

I knew that i would have to suffer in vain
A way that o would never outgrow the pain

I've been a martyr for love
I've been a martyr for love
I've been a martyr for love


... Contenido CD BEST VOLUME 1 ...

Personal Jesus ('Violator', 1990)
Just Can't Get Enough ('Speak And Spell', 1981)
Everything Counts ('Construction Time Again, 1983)
Enjoy The Silence ('Violator', 1990)
Shake The Disease ('The Singles 81-85', 1985)
See You ('A Broken Frame', 1982)
It's No Good ('Ultra', 1997)
Strangelove ('Music For The Masses', 1987)
Suffer Well ('Playing The Angel', 2005)
Dream On ('Exciter', 2001)
People Are People ('Some Great Reward', 1984)
Martyr (Best Of)
Walking In My Shoes ('Songs of Faith and Devotion', 1993)
I Feel You ('Songs Of Faith And Devotion', 1993)
Precious ('Playing The Angel', 2005)
Master And Servant ('Some Great Reward', 1984)
New Life ('Speak And Spell', 1981)
Never Let Me Down Again ('Music For The Masses', 1987)


... Contenido DVD BEST VOLUME 1 ...


Just Can't Get Enough - (Directed by Clive Richardson)
Everything Counts - (Directed by Clive Richardson)

People Are People - (Directed by Clive Richardson)

Master & Servant - (Directed by Clive Richardson)

Shake The Disease - (Directed by Peter Care)

Stripped - (Directed by Peter Care)

A Question Of Time - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Strangelove [1987 Version] - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Never Let Me Down Again - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Behind The Wheel - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Personal Jesus - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Enjoy The Silence - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

I Feel You - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)
Walking In My Shoes - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)
In Your Room - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Barrel Of A Gun - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

It's No Good - (Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Only When I Lose Myself - (Directed by Brian Griffin)

Dream On - (Directed by Stephane Sednaoui)

I Feel Loved - (Directed by John Hillcoat)

Enjoy The Silence 04 - (Directed by Uwe Flade)

Precious - (Directed by Uwe Flade)

Suffer Well - Directed by Anton Corbijn)

Fuente y gracias a El Cuervo.

No hay comentarios: